This contest is now closed.
What difference could your community service group make with a professional logo, a heartfelt video, some custom photography and some marketing consultation? We know you’re up to amazing things and we want to help you spread the word with some professional brand styling that gets you noticed and supported to do more great things!
What you win: A custom logo by Flying Horse Design, custom Heart of Your Business Video from Spiro Creative, a custom photo shoot from Ray Urner Photography, SEO and Google Analytics audit, public relations consult and a Jelly Academy scholarship from Jelly Marketing!
Presented by Flying Horse Design Studio Ltd. (“Flying Horse Design”), Spiro Creative (“Spiro Creative”), Ray Urner Photography (“Ray Urner Photography”) and Jelly Digital Marketing & PR (“Jelly Marketing”)(collectively, Flying Horse Design, Spiro Creative, Ray Urner Photography and Jelly Marketing are the “Contest Sponsors”), the Design For Growth Contest (the “Contest”) is open to community groups, non-profits, and not-for-profits in the Fraser Valley.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest, but all entrants must be non-profit, not-for-profit, or community groups, associations, foundations, societies, and registered charities. Incorporated companies, partnerships, or sole proprietorships for profit are ineligible to enter the Contest.
- Each entry must be completed with all information filled in completely on the website submission form at flyinghorsedesignstudio.com/designforgrowth with accurate and up-to-date contact information.
- All entrants will be added to the email list of Flying Horse Design. Entrants do have the option to opt out of receiving newsletters from time to time if they choose. Information (name, email, phone, and group name) for entrants will not shared or distributed to third parties.
- There is no purchase necessary and no money transactions are required to enter the Contest.
- Contest opens April 15th, 2018 and closes May 18th, 2018 at midnight.
- Winner will be chosen by a panel of 3 judges based on submissions and contacted no later than Wednesday, May 30th by phone. The official announcement will be announced to the public via social media on June 2nd
- Winner will be presented the prize in person in Fort Langley, BC on Friday, June 2nd Media may be present.
- The winner must use all 3 services from the prize to completion by December 21st, 2018.
- The winner must adhere to all 4 companies standard procedures for each respective portion of the prize.
- Winner agrees to allow all 4 donors to share the final results on their websites and social media.
- If winner fails to comply with the donor’s terms and conditions they will forfeit the entire prize and it will be awarded to the runner-up.
- By entering the Contest, the selected entrants agree to the collection, use, and disclosure of their name, photograph, voice, likeness, and statements without compensation other than the prize offered. All entries shall become the sole and exclusive property of the Contest Sponsors and shall not be returned to the entrants.
- One hour in person meeting at the Flying Horse office
- Mood board to help determine style, colours and font preferences
- Follow up phone meeting or 15 minute in person meeting at the Flying Horse office to review mood board and determine direction
- 3-4 unique concepts based on mood board feedback with variations of each
- Max 3 revisions
- Final logo files + 1 page logo guide
~ Value of $1500
- 2 hour on location shoot (travel included)
- Online gallery
- Basic touch ups
- High resolution finals
- Unlimited worldwide usage rights
~ Value of $1500
- SEO and Google Analytics Audit ($1000 value)
We’ll look at the on-site opportunities for showing up higher in Google ranking and highlight trends in users visiting your website.
- Public Relations Consult ($500 value)
We’ll meet with you and your team and come up with some ideas for the press and influencers to talk about your brand.
- Jelly Academy Scholarship ($1000)
$1000 towards BC’s premier marketing academy. You’ll learn how to run digital ad, social media and PR campaigns in house. The remaining tuition is eligible for a 2/3 reimbursement from WorkBC. Tuition includes exam fees for your Facebook Blueprint and Hootsuite Social Media Marketing Certificate.
Heart of Your Business Video (60-90 Seconds)
- Kick off Meeting
- Co-ordination of shoot day
- Light scripting / shot list and talking points
- 2 hour Video Shoot (Travel is included)
- (1) Principal Cinematographer
- (1) Cinema Camera set-up
- (1) Director/Producer to facilitate
- voice over
- logo and company information included
- Music from our professional library. If the Music you require needs to be purchased we will inform you ahead of time if there is an additional cost.
- Format optimization, encoding, uploading.
- Delivery of high-definition (HD) and final video files via VIMEO
- One round of revisions from your feedback of the rough draft from the footage provided.
~ Value of $2000